- Research, market survey and user analysis
- Planning and implementing advertising campaigns to attract users for mobile games through many channels: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Unity, Ironsource, …
- Optimize ASO.
- Analyze advertising data and in-game data to optimize ads
- Collaborate with Optimize team, use data and A/B testing to analyze user behavior, measure indicators on CPI, LTV or ROAs, etc. to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm and work with the Creative team.
- Monitor and analyze reports to make suggestions for improvement.
- 1 year of experience running Ads Game Mobile multi-channel all platforms such as Facebook, google…
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Appsflyer, Firebase, App Annie, Sensor Tower is a plus
- Knowledge of mobile app/game market is a plus
- Good data analysis and evaluation skills
- Creative and proactive in work
- Dynamic, able to work under high pressure
- Attractive negotiable salary according to capacity
- Consider salary increase 2 times/year.
- Periodic bonus 2 times/year
- Have the opportunity to share project profits
- Join high-quality projects to develop yourself.
- Working in a professional environment with good and experienced colleagues.
- Participate in entertainment activities, travel, team building, dining with members of the company.
- Clear personal development roadmap, participate in professional training to improve capacity.