- In-depth research on the products required by the company.
- Write Game Design Documents in the direction of Lead Game Designer to serve other members of the production team.
- Control product quality, coordinate with other departments in the project to ensure the product follows the set design.
- Monitor product metrics and evaluate metrics to give suggestions on product development direction
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about many game genres, especially mobile games.
- Want to develop a career in Game designer.
- Have good logical thinking.
- Ability to be creative in design.
- Ability to be aware of the purpose of the design in the game.
- Priority is given to candidates with basic understanding of important mobile game indicators.
- Attractive competitive salary.
- Work with a team of highly experienced and skilled personnel to create quality midcore game products.
- Young, creative and sociable working environment.
- Receive specialized training in project management as well as share experiences in other areas in the product development process.
- Approval of salary increase 2 times/year.
- Periodical productivity bonus 2 times/year
- Support for parking and paying health insurance and social insurance according to labor law.
- Participate in entertainment activities, travel, team building, eating with members of the company